Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I'm Buying! 4/10-4/16

Not a terribly busy week, but a few good finds!

CVS
Airwick - Buy $20 get $10 ECBs (limit 1)
Airwick Freshmatic Kits $6
- $4/1
Airwick Freshmatic Refills $5
- BOGO coupon
Bubbles $1.99 giving $1.99 ECBs (limit 1)

Rite Aid
Old Spice or Gillette Body Wash $2.99 get $2.00 UPs (limit 2)
- BOGO coupons

Walgreens - Nah!
Target - Nah!

Kroger
I *may* do one more cleaning deal. I have enough coupons for 4 more items.
Not rushing out to do that.
The Buy 4 get $5 Gift Card is a pretty good deal with some rainchecks I have. So
I will end up doing that at some point!

Other than that... it's a crummy week ahead weather-wise, so I think I'll focus on cleaning house and taking it easy!

What are your plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment