Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walgreens MONEYMAKER!!!!

I love finding good deals at Wags because honestly, I really hate shopping there unless it's worth my time!

Almay Makeup 30% off
Buy any 1 and receive $5 RR
- $2/1 Manufacturer Coupon 3/6 SS
- $2/1 Walgreens Beauty Book Coupon

Now, most people I saw today were purchasing the $5.99 sale products.... BUT not me!
I pulled the products that retailed at $7.49-$7.99 because after the 30% discount they are LESS
than $5.99 sale price! After coupons most of my items were just $1.24 ... and giving $5 back!

I purchased Liners, Concealer, Shadow (smokey eye, in new package $7.49), Mascara! I spent $10 OOP (I also purchased a few other RR items to use the RRs I already had) but I walked out with $56 in RRs!! Not too shabby!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment