Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kroger Mega Finale





I finished up yesterday...and was so relieved!!

Total Mega items purchased: 1,018
Total out of pocket: $43.59
Total savings: $2,048.34 (98%)
Average per item: $0.04

Off the top of my head I got;

560 Ronzoni
150 Vitamin Water
130 Pedigree Canned Food
32 Pedigree Bagged Food
24 Packs of Chicken Breasts/Tenderloins
24 Philly Cooking Creme
12 Dole Fruit Crisps ?
20 NOS Drinks
36 Full Throttle Drinks
6 Classico Pasta Sauce
6 OM Bologna
8 OM Hot Dogs
2 Coke 2L

And obviously a few other things here and there as fillers! This was one of my favorite Mega sales!! And it came at a perfect time! Not to mention every day I gave someone a bag or bags of pasta! Random people in parking lots, employees at my favorite stores, etc!! Now for the big haul to the school for the fundraiser dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment